Monday, May 15, 2006

Vegetative State

I have slept more in the past two days than I probably have in the last 2 weeks combined. We lounged around reading, napping and eating cereal and didn't really step outside until Sunday when R went to see his Mom and I went to see mine. I was at my parents house till almost midnight. We just talked about all sorts of stuff pertaining to life and it was a no-pressure just regular 'this is what is going on my life' kind of conversation.

You might be proud to hear that I remembered to bring the two cakes for Julias's birthday, and as soon as I had delivered them to the mock kitchen area, I was informed that the birthday cake duty has been passed onto Jennifer. Oh well, I knew it was coming. It was a matter of time.

Tomorrow classes start again which means I will have to get back on schedule in the next 19 hours. No more sleeping in till 7:30 and running at night. Not that I'll be running much in the few weeks - on Friday night I helped R clean up the floor, which involved multiple trips up three flights of stairs. This killed my leg, more than running oddly enough. Maybe it was just that the ibuprofin had worn off. I am finally going to schedule a doctor's appointment today because I can't take it anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home