Monday, May 01, 2006

Don't Panic

Don't panic my ass. I have now three and a half days before my paper is due and while I have actually started it (you can pat me on the back now), I am as confused about my central argument as ever. R and I went into town and took a long walk last night and he helped me talk through some thoughts on the topic, which helped a lot. But not enough. I got somewhere this morning at work, but I don't remember where exactly.
The final paper drama is not being alleviated by the fact that I dread that I might have a stress fracture in my left leg. What I have assumed to shim plints might not be so simple. Hopefully (pretty please) my hypothesis is wrong.
Johana's baby shower was today. It served as a tacit reminder that kids suck, even before they get spit out. But relax, it's not their fault: it's watermelon theme outfits that turn the good kids bad. Bad bad bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home