Friday, March 17, 2006

Yak, yak

I somehow manage to always be surprised when a group of people yak all day long and essentially say the samething over. I should have known: the topic was "diversity". Talk about walking on a huge steaming pile of eggshells. No one can flat out say what is actually going - which is that our institution mght lose federal funding if we don't have more blacks and latinos getting sick behind our doors, nor does anyone really know what to do about the fact that the primary problem isn't about patients choosing our center over others, but about the lack of that choice.
I have a lot of thoughts on this but my little brain is fried.

I ran outside after the meeting and it felt surprisingly easy, which leads me to believe that I've been revving it up on the treadmill. Time definitely goes by faster outdoors though - an extra 15 minutes felt like nothing today, compared to the torture it feels like on the tready.
It's time for our Friday night of exciting nothingness. Rock on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home