Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Here's something new that I just decided to start while my stomach growls in want of tea time:

Scan of the Day.

Lacking a digital camera, a scanner is the next best thing right? Every once in a while - maybe every day, but I doubt it - I'll be scanning and posting something from in or around my work area. Boring? Of course. But that's where the scanner is and that's where I am all day, so tough.
Our Coffee Can
This is the can where we keep all the sugars and Sweet n' Low and the stolen CoffeeMate packets from Wawa. This is my mom's favorite coffee, and actually, I think it's my favorite too now that I think about it. She has to get either Maricel or now me to buy it for her because they don't sell it at her grocery store. I guess Latino culture hasn't only spread that far into their demographic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home