Friday, April 07, 2006

Fri-da-da-day

Mornings sure ain't what they used to be. I thought that yesterday would put me back on track in terms of getting up early to run, but this morning felt too cold and too early. I think the temperature is the main problem. It is definitely colder inside than outside, especially at 5 in the morning. It doesn't help that I go to bed wearing so much clothing and sleep under so many blankets that I wake up drenched in sweat. I got up around 2 to pee, and realized that I had soaked through the t-shirt I was wearing under my thermal. No wonder I'm cold. So once again I'll be running after work, which isn't so bad now that it tends to be atleast in the 50's by the afternoon.
Today is another one of those crumbly Fridays where everyone is distracted and too busy planning their weekends. Except for me, of course, because you'll remember that we never actually do anything. But that's a rant for another day.

Since Thursdays are the preambles to Fridays, yesterday afternoon was spent making the invitations for the 'shits n' giggles' shindig we're having at the end of the month. The sheep and the butcher are courtesy of Ron & Joe) It is highly unlikely that we will be fully unpacked and set up - more than highly unlikely. Impossible. The rest of this month will pretty much be spent living at my parents house watching my grandmother. Oy. Maybe we can have some shits n' giggles to celebrate being home again after our month in Carmenville.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home