Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Horse

As everyone is getting reading to jump ship here in the lab - either going back to school or on maternity leave - my days are getting more hectic as I prepare to take on everyone else's duties. Thus I apologize for my occasionally irregularity lately. (What am I talking about? Like YOU care! I care. I'm sorry. I shoudn't be displacing my guilt on all of you) Onward.
Last night was my last class, and now begins the trials of writing the final paper. It only needs to be about 5 pages, but its going to be a nervewrecking doozy, especially considering the foggy state of my thinking skills lately. Compounded by the fact that tomorrow begins the "China marathon" at my parents house. Yup, they're going to China so R and I have been assigned to stay with Carmen for 10 days. It should be fine; I am not minding the time away from home too much especially since my aunt is supposed to be there. I am nervous about writing my final however. My concentration has not been known to be at it's peak with Telemundo novelas in the background beckoning to me. It's also hard not to eat a whole bunch of crap when I am over there. They just have such good snacky food.
I have a lot of work today and it's not quite getting the day off to a good start that I've been procrastinating for a full hour now. (Officially only a half hour since I got here early.)

Since I am already deep into this procrastination thing this morning, maybe it's a good time to wonder aloud whether anyone is actually reading this. Part of me, hopes not. But of course I want you to read it. I check that stupid counter all the fucking time. Maybe you, whoever you are, could indulge me once in awhile with a comment? Am I begging? You know, it's a long day and my voice is a little hoarse from talking into an empty text box.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home