Friday, June 17, 2005

One more Friday down the hatch - well almost - 3 more hours to go. Been caught being distracted today. Maybe caught up in the fact that each time Friday arrives, along with that sigh of relief comes that awlful bitterness realizing that another 5 days(7 days when its really bad) has been wasted. Wasted? Really? Maybe I am exagerating - I mean, is time really wasted, or perhaps under apreciated? So if I valued my time more I would be less "distracted" come Friday?

My solution is to give in the distraction - let all my coworkers see that I am not really here, but elsewhere entirely. So let it be known that my first public online post be this confession that I am an unfocused daydreamer who is posing as someone who is interested and engaged. As someone who used to be ambitious, driven, focused, I think I am well suited to play the part. But I think as the memory of ambition fades, my acting talent declines.

This might take me some getting used to - conceiving of how many people might or might not be reading this. Well as I adapt I promise I'll try and get more interesting. I swear. It just took a shitty Friday at work to motivate me to subject the public to what I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home